Wednesday 26 May 2010

Remember I said I was everywhere, even in littlehampton, with an auntie who knits' beautiful baby clothes', well I have to do something this morning, with immediate effect,..............hang-on I'll be back in a minute ..........

Yes, well I tried to officially close my post office account, and I was disgusted at the information that I received back. Not only did the post-office inform me that these accounts' were officially closed two years' ago, ' Of what they failed to write to me in respects of this '. Then after informing me that I myself have to post my national savings' book to them personally, with an envelope provided, what I found most disgusting is the fact that I have to also pay for the stamp.

Did they phone me and or write to me in regards' to them adversely closing my account ?, No....; so why then should I have to, not only send it into them, but also pay for a stamp, and what for?, just to finalise the shutting down of my account, absolutely appalling services'.

No comments:

Post a Comment