Friday 14 May 2010

I have an uncle at the end of my road who started a spare parts' service for cars', where is he?

I have a friend who used to train for tennis tournaments', where is she?

I used to Holiday in Sussex, where did I stay ?


I used to buy my art materials' from city office audio in and around peckham and camberwell, where is it ?

I stay in two locations' when I go abroad, can you find them?

I have an auntie in Devon, where is she?

My little step sister is a lawyer, where is she?

I had a lawyer somewhere in Soho, where is he?

My youngest child had a tooth out, where is my dentist?

My mum's a doctor in a small town, between London and Birmingham, where is she?

Millwall is a good location for my kids', sometimes' they go on school trips', where are they?

My neighbours' both had wives' that died, where are they?

I used to pass through clapham Junction and eat in a small fish and chip outlet, when I was small, with a huge painting of an old ship on the wall. Where is it ?

I love the Cut market and the Woolworth road market .

I have links' in Cyprus, housing complexes need to be finished, where are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment