Saturday 22 May 2010

True-Love-Follows'

Blind Love and the Middle-Destroyer

You need help and advice fast, this is not a joke.

Actors' are subjected to vast amounts' of women and or men, who have subsequently gone blind to the plight of the entertainments industry.

Actors' do their job, because they love to merely entertain people, and through this method of work they teach people about life experiences'. Even though they may not have experienced the subject themselves, because of their skills' to adapt to roles' of character, that's' what makes them so good at their Job.

However; vasts amounts' of people have become spontaneously crazed over actors', thinking that the world of acting can somehow change their lives' and that a career in the arts' will be the making of them.

However; that is mere fantasy, the world of acting comes' with huge responsibilities', and vasts' amounts of work pressures' and loads'.

Not only do they have to deal with the pressures' of learning thousands' and thousands of lines' and whole chapter books' off by heart, they also have to deal with martial life, family issues' and vast amounts' of people who subsequently wish to be them, and or apart of their lives'. Fixating on them and following them around ?

With the added pressures' of partners' becoming paranoid as to what their spouse is or isn't doing. With newspaper reporters' distorting images' or capturing them in wrong postures', its no wonder their personal lives' are destroyed by all the media pressures'.

Who would have thought that Tom and Nicole would have ever split-up, they were childhood sweethearts', who grow together, to experience the tastes' of life. For the amount of pressures' they were under, their marriage serviced for many years', so many more years' then other famed couples'.

It is only right to say, that he truly-loves' her, and wouldn't have had the split if the pressures of famed life didn't come between them.

Do we all wish for them to reunite, of course we do. Did we ever think they would split up? Of course we didn't.

Why?, because they were our ideal couple.

Did we mix fantasy and pleasure of our own desires' to ultimately distroy them even if we ourselves' couldn't have them, of course we did.

Our we bad, of course we are.

And no one is perfect, not unless your me of course.:) Do I wish for you to find me and my heart?

Of course I don't?, Why?, because you will ripp me apart and yusuf is my sub- name.

Why is yusuf (Joesph) my sub-name, because even though I didn't go into the world of the arts', I was subsequently ripped apart anyhow. Why?, because of my beautiful nature.

What beautiful nature?

The nature where I believe everything I am told because I am 99.99.9% truthful and I wouldn't have told any lie only in extreme circumstance of condition.
So I was spotted for my honest and unique beauty of nature and protected from the MOB.

Who is the MOB I need protecting from, all of you.

That's' why I am part//reclused.

Should all the split couples' return to their former partners', if circumstance permitts, of course they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment