Sunday 23 May 2010

A good-sister, bad sisters, that's' a lie.

It is without doubt that if there is a deliberate no supporting system, as in my own case, whereby there was a deliberate attack to entice me to react, and battle against my own children because of the manipulation powers' of a higher system of control, that you all put into place, without my consent and or knowing, then of course it is a constant battle to remain calm with such EXTREME PRESSURES' placed on me, that you all imposed on me, for your own benefit of circumstance.

And as so to manipulate the situation, as so to learn the psychology of people and or person, and or the brain, is unacceptable. And if your so confidant, in the controlling of this situation, then you bare the brunt of this work.

As all the education and or knowledge I have; has been swept-up, and you will not stop, I am sure, until I have a nervous breakdown, and end up in a house for the mentally insane.

Well I am not insane, and I know what I know. And if it wasn't for all EXTREME UNDER-HANDED GAME PLAY, as so to pressure me into a submissive corner, then I wouldn't over react as so to control my children.

Do not take me for a fool, your all in this attack of circumstance together, try it for yourself, half of you are ready to give up and move out and you haven't even been here for two years'.

Oh yes, I am not going on holiday after the attack on my inner seerah, maybe you have another plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment