Wednesday 26 May 2010

Hang-on ..............I am going to phone them this morning.

I am never going to forgive them for this, WHAT THEY SAID TO ME, with all my bonds' and equity wrapped-up in all my business's across the board and no free funds available for investments, and a business deal that needed establishing today, without delay, I was relaying on the very last of my funds' established from my national savings' account to break the deal for my aunties' baby-knits' business venture.

All I wanted to do was, close the account, for them to stamp my account book as closed, give me MY money, and send it off to the correct department for finalising, I don't see that, that is a lot to ask, when I have been a valid account holder for more then thirteen years'.

And not only have they broken this deal, they also wish for me to do their job for them, I mean they never even informed me that they had closed the national savings' bonds' down, shouldn't it be there responsibility to ensure the finalising of the account.

It is not that difficult to understand. Just stamp the book closed, put it into the envelope and send it to the correct department for closure, its' their job not mine.

After this affair, I will never have another account with them again, and I will advise all my business ties' to abandon them with immediate effect, it is appalling and disgusting behaviour to treat costumers' this way; the way they treated me, or us!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment