Friday 14 May 2010

I am a set of two (that's me and my brother, we are one), and nobody could ever touch my (our) two mums'.

I used to hang around the flower stall in Waterloo, I used to sit on the post and watch the mechanics' fix mafia old' style cars', and Reggie fell to his death when he hit the nursery roof, Emma went into care, and Jennifer always' followed me around.


We are the twins' that were
And we are the twins' now !!

I have a Big Daddy in the telecommunications' industry, and one of my brother's recently broke his leg and went on a Trip to Rome and coincidentally he also knows my cousin-in-law, who plays' for Portsmouth.

I have links' into the Gypsy-hood, in Hastings', and a grieving auntie who lost her son.

Everyone thought we would die and be taken into care, but i Made sure i held things' together, my brother made sure of that........and I had to always' get it right, because he used to hate it, if I ever got it wrong.

We our one.

Emma used to love pie, mash and liceer, i was more interested in the butchering of the sheep in the back of the shop, I have always' been into nature at it's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment