Friday 21 May 2010

Commentary from an outside prospective, and due to my circumstances I have to be objective and think about what is best for my peoples' condition; now.

Papal-Visitations'

It is with great regret that I am unable to support the Papal-Visitation to Great-Britain.

Rather; Papal-Dialysis has been a successful organisation based directly from Rome, and it is famed for its' continual efforts' of supportive co-ordinations' of ordinations', that have been and are up-held on a continual-daily basis.

It is with concern that I urge you to refrain from your visitation to Great Britain, as
it is fundamental for our stability to be maintained after the latest additions' of the diplomatic decisions' to take- and follow American-Vices', to establish linked war-fare, against neighbouring countries, that were at the time of attack, establishing links' of terrorism throughout the lands'.

With fragile peace processing talks' with Arab lands', and a community of Muslims' residing in Great Britain, it would be subjected to great risks', not only for yourself, as a world-wide-religious leader, but also to maintain my own security of wellfare.

It is with this, that I have been urged by my own state security, that I would be putting myself at risk, from the multi-faith groups' that have been establish here, and I would have to pay on a continual basis for a high-protective-scheme, of the same kind that you would be establishing for your own visitation.

I would thereby have to pay and raise funds', every-year to establish this protection, it is just not viable for my position at the present time, and there-after, year in and year out.

Your visitation will be a one-off event, whereby I have to reside and give public speeches' on a continual basis, and it has therefore been declined as part of my own security measure, to unfortunately refuse your beautiful Papal- request to adjoin my grace and presence.

The funds' the church has already raised, can be donated to charities' across the Italian boarders', to very well sort after poverty scheme.

With all due respect

Yours' graciously

The Queen (Talking on behalf of and at her majesty's request)

No comments:

Post a Comment