Friday 9 September 2011

You try giving birth under extreme trauma, then to be told that actually you have four sets of fraternal twins, and that, the last one is going to a different family unit...altogether....is it nice......and that you manipulated the situation to meet all of your needs', and forget about me, who has what? A direct linage with who....the mother of us all.... who? was that eve.....thanks for pushing your mum out.......

And that, if I asked for help..........I would have understood....but i didnt ask for your help thank you.......and now, I have no choice but to except this...because you all say so......where does it say that age and knowledge comes over your direct lineal mother....

No I am not happy about you forcing me to give up my rights', one bit.

Not even in the allowance to keep one son?

Whose sibling keeps trying to hear for him......

No comments:

Post a Comment