Tuesday 13 September 2011

I dont know why you have insisted on the separation of my kids', nobody else has a problem with the mixing of their kids', in a normal home environment.........and that you insist and keep insisting and insinuating unfoundable rumours' that neither portray anyone attribute of my personality, and that, your all being selfish....

And that, when I have been and surrounded by my own environment of religious readings', and cultural Muslims', that dress appropriately, its abit hard to miss the on-street display of body -clothing-fittings', that fit so tight to the body, that it is hardly worth while putting on anything at all....and yes its abit hard to look anywhere around, without feeling uncomfortable at the surrounding environment that one has been subjected too, and yes I mean subjected too, as i wasn't inclined in staying around on this side of the water anyhow, far from it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment