Tuesday 20 September 2011

For country and Western, you will need a vintage car and bike roadshow................a annual event maybe, no exceptions of discrimination's of race or colour and that it will be welcoming event for all.

For the Olympics'..........there are located clubs to match the promotion of country and western events', the X factor should be allowed to host country and Western up and coming youth, as it is a part of the music industry, and has seemingly been underhandedly band, for old fashioned discrimination views'......Irish singer doesn't match the same effective tune and or standards of country and Western.........
music

And there are hundreds of country and western music fans across the country......we know it holds racist connotations', from links with history, but the separation has to be made, as music is it's own identity.....

I would preferred not to give commentary and or advices on this, but seen that everyone else has forced me to be a Olympic orchestrator, that I would have preferred not too have been due to religious values', then I cant leave the western singers out, now can I....as part of the advices I am giving dont even fit into my belief system anyway........

Therefore, its seems to be a situation of, one for all and all for one....no?

No comments:

Post a Comment