Thursday 22 September 2011

I can design a new style of Jaguar, I have lots of ideas in mind, old and young, big and small, I 'll adjust to them all.

There was once a show room at a Bromley store, transparent with glass and see through doors', the life of Sheba she did represent, though the adjusting floors will need to be resent..........

2.A high back, stop, think, back up flat or is it slightly curved in, preventing collision....with a few metres square for metric share,, I nice smooth body down, with the lions paw, capitulating the lights' just a little tough, without imposing iconic figures'......


No1.So its bigger curve in, smaller curve out, and a nice long line of descent into the paw.

The open bracket is for the paw All rights reserved for the Jaguar company with part share........talk to my negotiator

No comments:

Post a Comment