Friday 30 September 2011

Actually in relation to the other issue......T and P was arguing about something or another, I was too little to remember, but apparently many years after P states' that it was over something minute in relation to me, I think.

I was too scared and too little to even move, let alone cause a conflict, actually I dont remember moving and or making any kind of anything that night, I remember she put her hands to his throat, and he put his hands to her throat, and they stood their for a few moments in a stand off battle, but after that, he took up residency in her house, out of his own freedom of choice and remained there, as far as I know, they appeared to suit each other, in that they were both happy with their arrangements'. But the main issue is, that they volunteered to look after me in exchange for a rated salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment