Tuesday 13 September 2011

Whatever it is, that you expect me to enlighten you with, is a fabricated story making of entrapment, attack and high manipulations', to gain mass wealth out of my outstanding knowledge, and what!, do you really think that after your vices', with my stable frame of mind and high functioning abilities', that out - weigh you, I would subject my children to and or put my children at risk of these small time associates', and that, with my boys' and or children, I would have selection in what would suit them better, in a case profiling to distinguish.....a set plan of education...and that after mass charities in helping raise monetary funds' on a billionaire scale, do you think, that I could be stupid enoungh to run my children through the same vocation.......and that, what you do, as part of your scheming pull through plights', in or out, has nothing to do with me......I can only advice charities, Islamic knowledge and how to better business skills', maintenance, dietary advices', legal advices and a few other things', I am not a leading figure over my children...thats down to their father......though I try to influence them in good, deeds and actions to the best of my knowledge...but there are certain objectives' through other means' of mind control of disciplines of moral codes and advices', in training the children to be respectable citizens that, need to have skilled advice and inputs from their fathers authority, providing he is skilled in this area.....other then that ...... halas.

Talking about broken veins', maternity, fraternity and other issues', that may concern general people, comes under Islamic knowledge.......and as time goes on people discover their own ailments of sicknesses and or bodily orders of managements' that are not always apparent to begin with. As for myself, I suffer from both, broken veins and fraternity of twin productions', I correct myself....and broken veins are common in young women whose cycles haven't settled down, one moment of unusual blood shed in sexual activity, would be broken veins', as fraternity is, talking from knowledge, a three to four day cycle....thank you.

As for ectopic pregnancies' in teenage girls', this is usually caused by and or can be caused by spending vast amounts of time, in pub areas', where it is male dominated, and the releases of male hormones' can effect a stimuli in female children, causing them to display and or having male releases of hormones' that would other by seen in ageing women......also having sexual activities' before the ages of sixteen, with various partners can also cause ectopic pregnancies though this isnt always the case.


As for the curry mile, and the propaganda plight recently released on state television, is just scare mongering, and that the security forces' and or other are trained to deal implement check points and searches', I am positive that this will not raise terror issues', and that if it was to raise terror issues', with the mass audience of fans', I think you would have heard about anything brewing in the pipe-lines' already.

No comments:

Post a Comment