Saturday 17 September 2011

As for mistakes by solo admissions, Allah is the over seer of all intentional actions and or unintentional actions, and I( am not answerable and or accountable for this , as you presume intention by assumption, his is not credible, without solid proofs of clarity that the action committed was intended, meaning open exposures', to state the complete obvious .....and Allah knows best .

And if I wished for a naked life, where I reside, that's quite feasible.....And to state the obvious, isnt a hard thing to do at all, but seen that i carried the Hijab, in a dissolute place, answers all questionable doubts' about my credited character, anyone stating otherwise has No solid foundations to do so...sorry did i ask for monetary gains'.........

I think I can support myself just fine, if I really had too, but because there are other effecting circumstances like a family to educate, in this corrupted society, I have chosen not too, thank you.

Sorry, did you try to sue first....greedy, thanks alot, was IT an islam call, or just a actor, I'll think I'll let Allah decide that.

No comments:

Post a Comment