Thursday 8 September 2011

Addressed to recipient

I have been informed that the agreement is, that you release the second twin under the terms stated, for the exchange of the frozen egg that you went about to extract illegally.......for a second chance to have a daughter, a Queen......in that, this is the exchange, as I am the only match to keep your inheritance of linage going, in relation to the girls' side....as for myself, maybe I'll have a concealed pregnancy next time, or a recorded home birth, I can have, as already witnessed,, both sexes', as granted by the permissions of Allah....Its your choice... Or I refuse, while you are is desperate need of a Queen to get you back in standing orders'..... As for England, well I think I have left a very strong legacy behind me already.....in looking after the welfare of not only my nation, but the nation of those who came for help and support, and I have a good community of intellectuals supporters'.

Back to work so soon.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment