Monday 12 September 2011

Oh I can if I wish, take this away from you too, if I like, what such a power trip.....and I suppose you say, fecking bitch for what she said to me...and I suppose, for the rights to see my kids', I have to just sit back and say nothing, and oh, what? Lets pretend and milk it all over.....what was the whole point in enlightening me anyway....oh lets just rub it in, I cant have kids', so I am going to make this hurt just as much as I can....I'm sorry that I feel nothing, for something that I never held in my arms and took care of, with full motherly contents' of maternity, thanks for that, once again, and that this hurts you, far more then it does me. And that, when are you going to admit that you made a mistake, knowing that my house and home and routine, is far better, and healthily eating without takeouts', is far better then what you are doing...and that I could have managed very well, with all of my kids', but I suppose that was for you to decide, was it.

This is your hate, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment