Wednesday 14 September 2011

Of course I am not going to ask for an additional room for the girls to pray, they will just have to wait until they get home, as praying at home is far better rewarded then praying anywhere else, thats' including additional prayers', due to unforeseen circumstance of state and or state principled school rules', or designs or inconveniences' or bullying and or any other matter that maybe of concern, like being isolated that can induce a rape situation and or other, out of the interest of the children.......and that, out late, after 2.00 o'clock in the night, night riding with a young family, being female, is justifiable is it, with out accompany mahram.....now can I have my children back.....whose calling who.

Was my idiocies, without compulsory situations' before children or after?






Oh it can get abit nasty, but who tried to break the neck of one of my children, before birth, at the three month scan.......good for me, that flexibility runs in my family isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment