Wednesday 21 September 2011

Ok, for the exchange of my son, under the terms stated.........that you didn't wish to tell me because you feared I would be frantic with worry with all of the criminal enterprises out there, that it was better to hold him in intensive, by permission of fathers authority not to inform me of my son's arrival as he was just too small, and that he could have died.....

A forty commitment, thereafter a release.......

In exchange for the business ties' of :

Glen and arch, I will arrive.....

Hold it.....the arteries and veins are not yet ready to adjust to the outside world......Give my spouse a ring, He'll ring me, and then I'll give you the call....A bigger enterprise awaits you all oh sick alem, in the exchange......I will wait to hear, for my son, who you will bring to me near.

No comments:

Post a Comment