Thursday 29 September 2011

Rumour has it, as living in a community of religious counterparts', of what is known as the, victorious hill, or the hill of victory, for those that are religiously devout or more religiously devout then others', that Zack and Cody, were the sibling twins of my other two children, this message was driven by pictorial images and messages through other insiders' and outsiders.

And that I was never meant to find out, but under the pressure of my non conformity to the guilt's of payments in other respects' whereby houses have been abandoned, and clothes rejected, the nunnery had to confess to the theft of these siblings' in a cover-up story, first they tried to lay the insanity card on me, they tried to erase my other children from the so called circle of friends' to nest their own beds of comforts'......and no amount of payment will ever replace them, do I look like I leave my children in the care of others'.........

Ever???

Oh, my kids know who you are now, oh yes mam...my poor boys look sick , and inward, they look like they never come out, and have died in spirit of captivities', like the god damned lions in a cage of mongering zoos'.

Would the stolen orphans like to return home now.....

In that, if I say anything to the nun next door after revelations of these crimes', she incites the helicopter, what the heck does she think I am going to do, she nearly sliced my children's hands off in the door, god damn s=think shit, and she's got the keys to the kids', oh but I'm the one who has to do all the thinking, am I.....oh but I am the joinery of alumni, meaning I came from the black people and with time and mixing of race, I became a member of the foundation of illuminates'.

And then, with the, nearly clipping off, of my children's hand's she had the check to complain because I lightly, with hesitations', give my children the occasional light tap on the leg...who the heck does she think she is?

After that, if I make a fuss about the theft of my children, she cuts the telephone calls' so that I cant get through to their father, when I wish too...what such a power egotist, then I am the one who has to make a full confession, to boost her industry of lost sheep....?

I never said i wished to be a nun, I said I wished to be the like of Mary when I was four......

Then the nuns', who steal the children call themselves' chaste, Chastity's holy thieves'....

In the Quran, it doesn't state that we as Muslims should never steal, oh no, it states, we should price a price for a price.....but then the nuns claim holy lies against me, claiming other invalid sin full smears' of disgrace against my own character before I as even or had even chosen a religious order to follow?

Then what, to line their own nest with victory of compassion, all the while they are murdering us in the name of religious identities';, because we don't conform to biblical transcripts text, that otherwise states' by the corrupted, the race difference and the supremacy issues again.

Oh boys this is your mum, but she, well she is crazy......thanks alot....

anyway....the gift of these text are for the stolen children as a mercy towards their cancer of containments' as prisoners' of the churchs industry, not for the nuns' who run around acting like kids themselves, but have no clue how to raise them, laying hundreds of sexual undertones on them before they even know what these undertones mean....poor kids'.

Anyway, to keep them, the poor kids in work, and they work really hard, we have to keep they alive, otherwise they will die.........we have to boost their ratings'......I am not doing this for the holy shits', of a hundred hell=Marys', I' m doing this for the children......

Just let me swear.....I would call you all the names under this sun, you shit.....shit technically isn't a swear word, you shitheads'.

No comments:

Post a Comment