Monday 19 September 2011

I have one leaf springing up on my tiny bonsai rose, its' barley visible, but its there....I wonder if it will survive this winter.....

There has been teams' stalking me, trying to obtain and or kill any rose that enters my home?

They are at an advantage though, because I cant see their gifts of roses that enter their homes', its a game quested by the monetizes'.......

Would you like to join in.........

you have to team up in couples', and the in betweeners', of the two teams' are your players'........they have to plot how to kill the rose' plant in your home.....

There are rules', no illegal entry.....

Keep your eyes' open, for poison fertiliser engineers'.......they can enter through having cup of tea, parties and or other vocations of craft and spy techniques'.....

The other team can, issue a new gift of a rose at special vocation celebrations, of religious and or cultural announcements.......

I've been in play for twelve years'......

I will be needing a new rose for this, any suggestions on how I can obtain one....

The rule is, that only two pairs of couples, who are unique from your community can be given the quest of keeping the rose alive.....no preservation are allowed......

Ok then, are we set.......

We will have a good couple and a bad couple

Start making your arrangements now......

Any flower shop will do.....ok then, are we set.

No comments:

Post a Comment