Sunday 18 September 2011

I dont do this and I dont do that, well you are quite welcome to leave when ever you wish, you have your insurance plan after all, happy birthday is waiting for, congratulations'.

In that, you complain to much, when you yourself do hardly nothing to benefit me.....and these kids'......you just use your four hour job as an excuse to better your position in a manipulation plan.......when ever your ready then...you dont even have to come back......no one is forcing you to stay around.....by then. And even that, these guys form the forces', are just using any excuse to take what they wish, oh she's insane, Oh am I now, taking the boys', and leaving the girls behind, wouldn't that then mean, that they all should have been taken from the very beginning., and the only reason why you told me, was because you felt guilty that I could have made it , but you deliberately held me behind, for your own monetary gains', in a bid to call me insane and or incite and or try to pressure me into insanity, I'm more mentally strong then you first thought...and if my kids were at risk, they would have all been taken, like I said before, your just greedy......if that was really the case, thereafter, you took the boys' just for monetary gain, because I dont conform in raising my voice up, in that, there is a price to pay......the toll on judgement day....I'll meet you there.

Eat then, you dont think they will find out.....when walls have ears'.................oh I think resentment is on its way, rather its your price of hate that is at stake, and a drug ridden life of confusions for such a crime. You'll have to watch yourself, I have more friends' then you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment