Wednesday 7 September 2011

Actually, I wouldn't smack, hit an or anything else, to my son Ahmed, What smack my little prince, and make him a woman, no wonder you took this action....but at the same time, I have already put forward my case.....that you all participated in illegal entry and manipulations', of a legal virgin under the state of laws of the land, then you have the cheek to chastise me and punish me, for one minor action that I committed, when I was and before I was enlightened in full Islamic knowledge, and that, I have to question why, I was chosen to lift cultural multiness up? If the trust of the ummah wasn't placed in my hands' prior to my knowledge, and that with my unique character of affectionate personalities', and other strong resemblances', that were quite evident, this is why I was targeted for such a heavy duty toll of spreading the manners and or other Islamic awareness's. Anyone else, here, with all the luxuries of life, do it, no I dont think so, do you?

Now; can you use the sympathy card, in that you as the hospital, did what you thought was best, to deny the rights to tell the mother that she gave birth to a son after twin interventions', that had to be incubated, and that for reasons of emotional welfare, you refused to enlighten me, just encase he died, with the pressures of the traumatic birth, and establishing the routine of home life and or other, and that, the staff would have been worried about rejection after mass handling....dont worry about any illegality, just return him.

My children are my children and you have no rights over them, unless, they, meaning my direct children, under my own personal house care, are in direct danger, meaning, me inner home environment and not land and or outer influences' of participating in the welfare of others', and that with time, and the input of good strong character my children will inherit the linage of mannerisms'....thank you.

Oh yes, one more thing, I'll catch up with you, soon, that doesn't apply to me, but nice try.

No comments:

Post a Comment