Friday 29 April 2011

I will not put my head down, on something that you had no right to steal.

Now, in reference to suret Iqra, some you you may think I should have referenced it here, however, because (I) Haven't completed the translation, I can not be certain that reference is necessary until I obtain the authentic meaning of Suret Iqra, even though Allah has made reference to the Book Of Mercy, being completed, already, I am not certain that reference should be made here, after all, as you all know already, there are thousands of hundreds of incredible and incorrect miss-takes in the current translation.

Why you keep questioning it, Allah only knows', or maybe you would like the whole Muslim community to agree with YOUR stated translation, whereby your people stated otherwise, when claiming Islamic -hood, causing major offence and upset and wars' in the process, in your stated translations of literature belongings'!!, the Qu'ran I am translating, is what Allah has described as the Mer'cy completed, or otherwise known as, the Qu'ran of Mercy' completed.

Dont you think I dont remember, having remembered every other detail of, what you have had to write down, about my life, and then reference it, to make certain it is a match, where I can just recall it straight from my mind.

YOUR THE A HOLE. HOW DARE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment