Saturday 23 April 2011

I do not have to justify myself to anyone of you

I did not ask you to take a personal vendetta out on me

I did not ask you to entertain me in your homes'

I did not ask you for help

I did not ask anyone of you to personally invite me anywhere

I did not ask you to hold me in your care

I did not ask you for money

I have only lied to safeguard a house insurance, and income policy, of what you are all hypocrites and are doing too, to a certain degree, if it is the way of rebaa or the unofficial way of avoiding the rebaa, its same.

Children are not accountable for what they do and or say, until they reach teenage years', thereafter, it is the carers responsibility to handle the situation, in the appropriate manner of responsibility, to deal with their own given situation

I did not ask you to accuse me, and then render acting scenarios to try to indite me for crimes that I neither did and or done, Never, and in fact most of you, are liers' to obtain what you need out of the given situation, if the Truth be told...

So why do I let it

because I believe in the creed of one God, Allah, and that the final messenger is Mohammad pbuh, and that I have always held the belief of towhead without any doubting system at all, since I could remember

And I believe in this principle firmly, and I always try to see the best in people, whatever their given motive, and that, maybe out of your persecutions' and accusations' of unfounded natures', Allah has a greater plan, the concept of Qader Allah or the pre-destination.

Neither the less, all of us are going to be held accountable on the day of judgement for our actions, those with sincere motives', of reasons for these persecutions, Allah, will excuse.

If Allah desires' to do so.

And remember, a leper never changes its spots'....................


Or, did the leper have the spots' in the first place?...without interference of persecutions', to begin with?........or because the persecutions have been so intense, and the leper has lapsed in thy duties of the firm praying on time and the sunnah prayers', does that mean, I, in metaphoric terms, will not be rewarded, or rewarded double, because the perpetrators' crushed me, in my performance of Rightly guided actions'?

So does that mean, when I miss my prayer, on that stated time that I would have usually prayed it, those who crushed me will be held accountable and incur the punishments' of my intentional ebada.

For without the crushing of my mental helath and physical attributes, i would still be doing them all as previously

And that, I feel my time is short here.......through all of the infliction I have incured.

Oh yes, and remember, what am I doing amongst YOUR friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment