Saturday 16 April 2011

Do your equations', that i only treat my kids to additional sweets of their given choice, when in play, and that, its good to allow the children to have a certain amount of unregulated sugar input, out of their own choices', teaching them responsibilities' of self controls and monetary budgeting', as well as a one day in one week allowance, of over their usual stated allowance, of sugery intakes', of my house hold choice regulations' of controls', I decide.

As for writing a phd on psychology in relation to fruits and play time of enjoyments', in relation to the mind set of children, oh ya, I done that too.


And as for my translation of the Qu'ran, that isn't for myself and nor is there any funds in it for me, it is for the entire standing ummah and the call to monotheism or the belief in One Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment