Friday 29 April 2011

A actual factual account, of the spider-network

It takes a long time to build up repour and trust with the spider network, but they are actually very advanced.

Listen to this account:

After twelve long years' of dispersing the spiders' out of the house, in a friendly manner, they know, themselves, they have a safe Haven to rest, without being stamped on.

How do I know? Well, it has just come to light, listen to this.....

I recently had a little mouse, oh, I dont like mice....it came out, one night, when I was watching T.V

I jumped up on the sofa, and then continued to make a dash for up-stairs'.

The spiders are watching my every move, and know everything about me and how I put them out, where I sit...and what I do.

Oh its' not true, is it?

Well, spiders don't like living with mice, because mice eat them....

THE ACCOUNT

When I was sitting by my computer, a few nights' ago, a small spider came down from the ceiling, in the size that, THEY know, wouldn't be a threat to me, it came straight for my hand, and before touching my hand with it's leg it made a dash for its hanging web, straight back up it went, in the same movement that I done when the mouse came out, coincidence?

Well..... straight after that.....

The next spider came out, when the mouse was residing in my living room, it ran to the side unit of the wall, when I caught it, under a cup, in my usual way, it played dead...

I didn't think anything unusual about these events; until, I went to the front door, through the corridor, and put him out, or her...., when I turned around, another spider came out, straight down the corridor wall, I thought to myself, 'oh, where did he come from, and he was very big?, exactly in the place, he knew I would go, back into the kitchen, with the cup I used to put the other spider out. Where I would then continue, to place the cup back into the sink. So, there he was, he made the same move as the smaller spider that came down, in an exaggerated attampt to touch my hand, so they can exaggerate too, next to my computer, and went straight back up the web again.

This is coincidence? Well, I put him out, too.

They watched my every move, they know actually what I do, they react and work with precise-precision.

How very amazing....

But it takes' over twelve years to befriend them, and you have to keep putting them out in a friendly manner, for them to work up their trust with you.

A actual account.....

ISBA

No comments:

Post a Comment