Tuesday 19 April 2011

Enforcing me to except homosexual behaviour just doesn't cut it, or using me as an excuse to bypass and or justifications' for behaviours that have seen to Allah's wreath of humanities, in religious absconding, in the midst's of all the history of the world documentations'.


Though, only at times of pressure, whereby the law of the land, states otherwise, in relation to the employing of such personnel and or other, then it is a matter of no choice activation and participation of enforced and pressured into a corner of response.

As for homosexual behaviour, I never, participated in any penetrations sex's of acts' in adult hood and or childhoods to suggest otherwise, and anybody that stated otherwise, of what I am presuming, is a uncredited of truths' a Lie.

And that, before the reading of knowledge's', I may have had associations with, an enforced and planned by higher-powers of controls' for the purpose of their own plighted excuses' of justifications, as recognising a religious identity thus, they enforced me, before the knowledge of literature's' had and or the enlightenment of full knowledge of awareness, was given and or allowed to pass, after the credited recognition that adultery wasn't a passable persona of my internal spiritual behaviours', thus they gave me, out of their kind submissions, I say, sarcastically, the rights to my knowledge of attainments', thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment