Saturday 16 April 2011

I have this other project going on

I am doing my end of year, before the start of Ramadan, reading of the Holy Qu'ran

In every Surat, I reach, you have to make related purchases', iconic images and or objects that are in the form of animals and or people are left of this equation.

I have surpassed

Fatiha, Of what means the

Opening Verse

Bukara (The Cow) - sacrifices' of meat distributions' in donations' for the poor and or money entries will be included, kebab offerings', of late night workers and or other, will all be included in this) resemblance of images will not be up for submissions' unless you are playing brother Cain.

I have now reached surat (The Table)

What can you purchase, for your Islamic tablet, what new tables are in store, do we have a good brother, bad brother routine going on here? You decide.

1

2

3

Related surats for you to work on.......

ready, steady, go

No comments:

Post a Comment