Saturday 30 October 2010

The hospital did damage the nerves in my back with an enforced epidural, and the pain is increasing on a daily bases'.

They also forced me to have male counterpart-doctors insisting that they didn't have female nurses on the maternity ward that night.

Also; the window panes' that were left in poverty conditions' for nearly up to 80 year period, before recent replacements has left me with rheumatism and the on set of early arthritis'

And if you think I am exaggerating, at that particular time period of questionnaire submissions to the local authorities', by making an admittance that Iwas Muslim, would,d have made me a prime target for instigation's of abuses', that haven't gone unnoticed.

The mere fact that they put me on the very peak of a hill top, with degrading in age condition of windows says it all.

And that the extent of the abuses' goes on, as well as the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment