Monday 11 October 2010

And after all these entries of support of all people in their endeavour; I opted out of clothes, material benefits' money and all other associations' of wordily benefits'.

I neither incline to them and or neither do I desire them.

And that I was forced to resignate from a better-conduction of life-in regards to enviroment and religious principles' by associations' much greater in wordily dominance then my own-self of principled and or obtainable-sanity by means of again a enforced disposition.

And all those involved in the participation to effectively kill the inner faith inside and outwardly, in regards to religious knowledge and other identities' of my personality and persona, you will ripe your consequence, for dissimulation's' of conquests.

As for myself.............my faith.............my identity, though I do not and or I am giving talks' of benefits', to those that surround me, for reasons' stated above..........Allah knows best.

And that shame will befall those..............who deliberately participated in a inner conquest of dissimulation's' of faith and knowledge, and Allah is the best of Judges'.

May Allah give me a swift recovery, after your unique-betrayal, and inability to put your trust in Allah in regards to your condition of circumstance and that Allah is the best in knowledge and the all seer of what we all do, in open and or in secret.

And that; by the will of Allah, and Allah is the Greatest-Azeem, he has openly relieved your conditions' and or given you insight through other association of knowledge enlightenment's', to the poisons' of the world and other material and or integrations vices' too establish faith routes and communication skills' with none Muslims' and Muslims' alike. A personal defeat of hatred, is only arrogance.

And that by means' of under-handed tactics', be other powers' of incitement of a war campaign then an official-legal-scheme to extridite any people under oppressive regimes' to add to religous persona', is only a decievment of goodness in religoion, though we appreaciate your efforts of releases' in regards to the conditions' and torture that our innocent muslims' have been subjected to, and you will go your way in belief and I to my way, also being forced in light of circumstance to participate in humanitarian law associations' that consist of other principles' and or conditions' of morals', to openly extract each member of Allah faith community in regards to humanitarian aid missionaries', as stated above.

And Allah is the Greatest-Forgiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment