Saturday 31 December 2011

To sue for an illegal entry to my property, after erratic behaviour of display by a Neighbour of mine.

After building up a small bonding friendship of small talk and polite pass times', it was easy to assume that after many years of formative small talk, that the neighbour was a normal fitting stated person of mental capacities'.

In that, a small trust of bondship was built, thereafter, my neighbour began to shows signs of erratic behaviours', and entered illegally into my property with witness accounts to this. The person in question burst the door open with extreme aggressions, and stamped her way into my property, with an outburst of extreme unusual behaviours'.

In the middle of the night, when we was all at rest, at first I presumed that the action taken was that of an emergency call out, whereby she was being attacked and or threatened by an outside influence, unfortunately this wasn't the case.

The person in question, then went about to insist that I had my washing machine on in the middle of the night of what is never the case.

She then went on to physically touching my hands and arms in an unusual manner, dancing in a two step patten, then retreated out of the property.

After that incident, I rebuked her entrance and or furthering calls in request to my property.

Thereafter to state, it was recounted that she went onto kick a cat very hard out of her garden that neither belonged to either of us, this was recounted by my children who remember the incident very clearly.

She thereafter, went onto knocking on my door to complain about my children feeding this same particular cat, that on only one occasion entered my property but only through a small window that I often keep open by the cats own accord, without my invitation and or knowledge.

In that, when I opened the door with the chain on, she pushed the three tuna cans back through the door that my children had placed into her garden by way of my unknowledge, but to state, that I always am in cleaning of her leave and apples that drop continually into my garden.

She then slammed the door nearly taking off four of my child's' fingers while in the action of taking my post letter entry box and slamming it hard.

Of what was another erratic behaviour of accounts'. That to state all of my children witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment