Sunday 11 December 2011

As for any spoken words shared between intimacies' within martial ties, that thereafter should be left between a husband and a wife, as for neighbours that press their ears up to the walls continuously, then they were given something to gossip about then, didn't I. Meaning that once mentioned again, through cross wire invasions', the mentioning of whispers' between husbands and wives' become that other persons sin.

And that what? did you forget something? that when you see something bad and or hear something bad, that it is recommended to remain silent.


Ash shahundu allah illaha illala

Ash shundun allah mohammed a rasualla

Now stop tapping me, I'm busy teaching

My plans for higher educations are not just for one night, they will be progressing for many years', if I live a long life, and there is no hurry for my children.......I'm just getting started, and oh yes, its going to be really good./

And that My educational plans are a private affair for my team.......

with love hasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment