Monday 12 December 2011

As for short skirts', I have never been into them, and only ever wore them twice and or three times', after general maturity academically.

Reasons' being, that in this land of residence, even though children are taught academically and mature physically, they are withheld from progressive maturity of the mind, in educations of street wisdom's', common sense, family educations and general adult maturities' of sexual well managed inclinations, thereafter you get a influx of childhood pregnancies', alhumdillia, child pregnancy never applied to me, as Allah as my witness, in a delay of time adult suitabilities'.

As for jeans', they were a common dress code of this land, and that there was no escaping that, until I was able to manage my own decisions', in choice of Islamic clothing's'.

As for the accusation that I was wearing mix and match ideas from another immediate relative, I seem to remember, that all my clothes' after marriage were purchased for me in selective choosing' by my husband, and that rather they were wearing my choices' after review and visual analytical over-scanning', rather then their own choosing'. As for clothing designs', do you wish for me to draw them now, and come and get you for your selective theft, you better start negotiating, I 'm withholding all makeup and dress ideas', if I'm going down because of your theft, your coming with me.

As for putting my head down when talking to an intermediate informant about my virginity of marital ties', I seem to remember that's exactly the same action that I done the night I was introduced to my husband.......

And that, the key to paradise lays at the feet of the mother.

As for a light tap on the face, and gesturing of laughing thereafter, nobody seems to remember the story of Iesha, haaa?

As for a another minor assault on the arm for making me free mix, his lucky the punishments weren't more harsh, and I seem to remember that the Khan family and brush your hair straight had advised him to participate in such zeenet.

Goodnight then.

No comments:

Post a Comment