Thursday 15 December 2011

Anyone coming forward in a quest to obtaining the heart of purities', have to match me, and my two mahrams' lives' from the day that each of us was born.

That includes' everything.

Remember I am the only one who can translate the Quran to its' full potential, and then I gave it up, My, Biggest Gifted Mercy from Allah in being able to do so. And the reward for giving that up, far outweighs any other blessing that I have ever given away.......why? Because, the translation would be of far greater value then the Quran it's self, in being, that it would have been more harder in literacy terms and; more difficult, for me to write the scripatations of Quranic values', then the Prophet Himself......in gaining more rewards then him..........remembering that I am the only one able to translate it to its full potential, and then.......... I give the gift of the ceal, back to, The Rasoul Allah, himslef.

And in that, that is the biggest blessing and reward of selflessness one could ever give. And the best of gifts' is being able to understand and translate the Qu'ran to its full potential without compromise, in another language.

How many rewards is that, in a humble manner, and that you have to match every blessing that we have given, can you do it.......?

From birth.

No , I didn't think so......at a time when the Arabs' were following the west and the west following Pompeii.....

And

A.L.M

Reprieve is granted.

And what else did I also give up, Baba Ahmed, ( we will leave my Layla out of this (w) Layla til qadar, The door of Ahmed and the, night traveller, and what does it say in the Quran, if you see in a dream the Prophet Mohammad peace and blessings' be upon him, then know that it is him, and that, in the Qu'ran, it states', that this life is the dream, and the reality is the hereafter.

Say or send my, salaam wallakunm to the mercy, from me, with love, from my two mahrams and me, Abu Bakeri, And Bilal.

The names of my four boys have already been given, by approval from parents and guardians', and I had little say in the matter actually.

And all the muslim associations of the school of thoughts have to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment