Monday 12 December 2011

In respects of spoken words' that were then repeated........

In relation to a event whereby I was asked to accommodate a brother, I think that was down to my own individual judgement of character at that time, and after child birth, its a spontaneous maturity.

And that, did you hear something, and then repeat it, and then,did you claim that, oh I see, now I am a repeater, because you came back to force me to answer to you........did you ask me why, I may have said words of offensive natures against your brother.....Hanifay.

I did have my children taken off me after all, didn't I, because of your request to stay at my property.

And that, what? did you shop for my inheritance.....because thats how it appears',

My children are welcome home, when you decide to release them Karen, tom and nicola.

No comments:

Post a Comment