Sunday 4 December 2011

Read all of it

Come on, I told you that I was aiming at the youth on drugs', to give them an insight to Islam and our ways', but the best of the brothers generally are the brothers with the beards', and that was a comic article, not a suggestion that all brothers are terrorists' and or other, and that i am sorry its taken me such along time to point that out, but I am not sitting on the committee, I am writing Islamic articles and bail reliefs', please look up and sort out the prison papers for releases'.

And that, I have lots of Islamic knowledge but get sidetracked in raising money, sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

And that, money issues and ideas and prospects needs to be addressed, first, and you have to prioritise in articles', when reading them to family members that are brief in English.

And that, could we have a speed reader, or could you please sponsor a speed reader for the musjids' for the Islamic brothers, so that they can get up to date faster please.

They are slow readers generally, in English, OR its 50 50, there are migrants', its not as if they are going anywhere fast anyways, for the moment until work opportunities arrives'.

Remember I haven't got a immediate editor, to advice me, of what may effect other social settings of people with less understandings' of islamic principles' , please take this into account, when issuing Jesting materials'.

And that, they are slow readers, and need issuing speed readers'.

And that i prioritise in Islam first and formost.

No comments:

Post a Comment