Saturday 10 December 2011

I'm not interested in contracts' by my self services', rather this is an independent voluntary service, that involves me and my mahrams' of stated orderings;, as stated prior and again.

And that, MY four girls' are reserved for princes under the circumstances', with associational agreement choices from my mahrams', and that I am not interested in taking and or involving myself with any other standing prince and or king, in relation to other marriages and or proposals', and though I believe in polygamy, it doesn't appeal to me, though intermarriages of polygamous marriages', are allowed under Islamic laws' and that the quran is the determinator of the laws n relation to this.

Tissues, flannels and or other, that are used for periods are clean once washed in machines', and they can be used again if cleaned with the right soap powders' for muti purpose but I believe in general terms most women separate them, hA ha.

And that monarchs are allowed to have some private and intimate ideas if secrecy's'.

Its not my fault if soloman came along is it, thanks for that soloman, we love you.........come on you cant deny that they are our kids'.

No comments:

Post a Comment