Saturday 3 December 2011

Fact:

No one told me that my talks and or lectures would be a international body of reviews and be made to the public in this life, in that, you have taken the Job of ANGLE GABRIEL NOW, have you?

Oh I see, your a recording angel, so the closet angel to Allah, as lost his job then has he?

And that you are closer to Allah, then Angel Gabriel, oh then that must make you Mohammad then does it?

Not even I, with closed virgin holes' claimed such a thing.

And that what? You wish for me to say that, I stated that the female body is beautiful, is it not true, generally speaking, and that beauty resides in all walks of life, outer beauty and inner beauty.

And that some attributes of the female and or male body can be more beautiful in alluring natures then others', just like the face of a person.

And that, yes any forms of nakedness will incite a chemical reaction in the brain, but more so generally speaking, female reaction to male persona and male reaction to female persona, it is a scientific fact, but just because of one statement and or two flimsy uneducated statements of relaxations conversations that I didn't know were being monitored at the time, doesn't make me a Lesbian, or bi sexual and or other....oncontrei'. I think I will let Allah record my inner intentions and actions, dont you?

And that, I am not interested in going anywhere?

And that you people have got complexes about yourselves that hardly exists and for every person there is a match, and that of your not happy with your match, then you can always opt for, meetings of interviews under Islamic laws' and or other if your not Muslim and or opt for single life status'.

No comments:

Post a Comment