Monday 12 December 2011

As for poor super vision in the class rooms', with free intermingling' of children (male and female) and immaturity's' of childs' play (that can incur adult themes' of non intense and non harmful reactions to surrounding governing bodies of lack of authorities), that lays at the discretion of the teachers' ability to sustain a child friendly class room at the time of and or indiscretions take place.

And have no barrings on family decisions of marital position, unless penetrations of forced natures' of lost virginity's are involved.

As for choosing' of gold in youth, I think, now looking back, that I was too young to choose such materials' for self alluring and or beautification's' and those decisions of catalogue collecting, whereby children are allowed to choose such vices', is left at the hands again of the supervisor, and that, I never hold catalogues' in my home around my children, personally, myself.

And that, for all intense and purposes', of respect and self honor, it is MRS:(Virginity) Belhadj

No comments:

Post a Comment