Monday 12 December 2011

Though through circumstance of the laws of the land, whereby lies have to be installed for self preservation's', witness protections', safe guarding marital positions', that are impossible to live up to, under most circumstances, then its allowed, I pray everyday, five standing positional prayers', before I hit the sack: And Allah knows best the oppressions we all have to face here, with the other kings men and positional legionnaire: ON-GUARD, and all commencing forward against our units of religious children and or young adults'.

Usual meaning: To bed down for the night.

Let me remind you I'm a Prince's, princesses', making me ready to be installed for Queen, if that's not already transpired.

And it is two love matches every week, and if you dont like that, then you have to step back and take less monetary funding support.......

No comments:

Post a Comment