Saturday 31 December 2011

Also to state, that after being introduced to an Algerian sister, who then went onto introducing me to another lady of her acquittance, of what later became an action of interest on her behalf.

I only leave my property on call-outs' and or in receipt of invitations to host my Islamic beliefs'.

It was then in her interest to give me her phone number, thereafter she began an interaction of on call, Islamic call outs' by her, in pursuit of me, in her interests of knowledge gains'.

After many years of home study, on the subject at hand, by me, with a new allocated build of communal social aptitudes of community growths', I often was called to meet with her at this particular location.

In the mean time, I built up a small friendship of outreaching explanations' of Islamic talks with another, and the same particular person that I was introduced to as mentioned earlier, who then, by way of force bribery's of Islamic knowledge's sent her children to play at my door, or attempted Islamic bribery.

As it was thought, that after being seated with her in social circles and her being of friends with another fractional Islamic person, that she knew full well the Islamic rulings of soft soda drink intake's, and or that of similar required social drink givings' to Muslim persons.

In that, after a few social meetings', in a regulated location of where she always seemed to be, when I was taking my children for family space and free time then went onto form a perpetrated neurological simulation, she then went onto entice by deliberated simulation of neurological response, a invitation into her property, she then gave to me a drink that I drank.

On the second occasion, she then invited me into her property, of what I politely declined, I then stated that she knew the regulations of Islamic principles in relation to this, in relation to mixing cups with bacon and such and such, and then by way of confirming my beliefs', that the action was deliberated, she confirmed that she already knew this and then went about her everyday business.

I can sue for a deliberated assault by ways of, as stated and explained earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment