Wednesday 23 February 2011

Racial discrimination by lewisham authorities

Placed in a housing unit, away from all connective-direct-bus routes', with a first baby, and no chance of getting around.

The hostel unit was extremely dirty, the carpet was black, I thought this was its natural colour, until the end of my year, when, after continual sweeping, it turns out that the carpet was blue.

On the carpet was high blood strains from the previous occupant, with a knife in the draw that looked like it had been used by a heroine addict, I didn't know the different at the point in time, and continued to use the cutlery in the unit.

I got very sick, I was in bed with, what I think was, pneumonia. I was sick for up to one week, I couldn't even get out of bed and or prayer, thats how bed the infection was, I always pray. I did manage however, when I recovered, to catch them consecutively. There with no pre-warnings' about anything, I wonder, was the cutlery even sterilised before given to me as a new occupant, now looking back, I very much doubt it.

I had water fluid continuously coming up from my lungs' and a extreme fever.

I was left there, with one and or two visits from my midwife, without any family available to see me because of the inconvenience of the location, I was trapped for a year, in one room, whereby I gained weight and was isolated.

In that, one night, when I was alone at two o'clock in the morning, this strange man came knocking on my door, asking for me to let him in, I cant even begin to imagine what would have happened had I thought it was the child's father, and opened the door, young and inexperienced I could have quite easily done so.

The police was later called that night, who called them, I have no idea.

Anyway, to finish my report, I was stuck up in the highest room, on the top floor and at the back, with my first child and very Young and venerable.

With no curtain to screen me, and shit in the toilet when I first moved in.

Thereafter, they offered me, a location house within the lewisham district borough , at that time.

I had no choice but to take it, or I would have been in the housing unit/hostel for another year, another year of isolation, dust, cold, without any direct easy routes through to any community towns'.

I had no choice.

In that, the house I was offered, was dirty, dusty and the previous occupant had recently died, there was no fumigation, I believe, and I was expected to move in within one week with a tiny baby, without any materials for such livable standards', it was a three month wait and or longer before I was offered a livable grant.

The house was in the same effective state as a pre-sixes docore, there was no carpets, the boiler was eventually condemned because I was in continuous state of receiving electric shocks'. When it was condemned it was the middle of winter with snow on the ground, and I was left without any heating services over the Christians Christmas services' of affairs'.

With the offering of one and or two small radiators', electric and useless, for a two floor HOUSE! Before that, I got very sick with a mumps infection the like I have never seen before, again I couldn't move off the sofa for more then one week.

The treatment I received from all services during my experience had been appalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment