Saturday 3 July 2010

The book of mercy, is my own translation of the Quran, there is not another translation like and or similar to my own, of what I have ever seen to this date standing, so any claims' of plagiarism, is a complete-fabrication-as there is absolutely no match in any character of structural conduction, of what I know of to date. This is the nearest match to the actual accounts' of revelations', and I haven't seen anything that resembles my work to this date.

When the work is complete,Saudia will be able to cut and paste it to match it even nearer to the actual Quran outlay.

I reserve the rights' over my translation; until further notice-is handed over to Saudi, who then can claim full rights' over it. I am presuming Saudi wish for my to finish my works', if they so wish I will discontinue at the grace of the saudia King.

No comments:

Post a Comment