Sunday 4 July 2010

As for accusations'; I dont need to explain myself, rather I know Allah is the watcher of all events', and with certainty of and in the bounds' of faith regulations', I have always' tried to conduct myself appropriately.

By means' of extreme manipulation, then in events' of confusion from over baring controllers'; my reactions dont count, as the situations were imposed hypothetically; by actual means' of creating an manipulative event, to produce an outcome; for your own desire to receive a unfair answer and or result to accuse some one of extremely over stepping religious boundaries', if that was the case I would have lost my belief in Allah, and extremely lost all sense of reality, some muslim relinquish their space for the sake of a peaceful mind so that no one bothers' them in trying to establish answers' and or being paranoid about such a individual who practices' faith to the best of their abilities' and or who holds rather a very pleasing character, by means' of envy -surrounding people will go out of their way to destroy the very foundations' that the person is built on. Rather a person with such qualities' can not be an actor, rather acting is by means of deliberate appropriation, to deceive by means' of exploitation. Rather a good character is based on pure-solid-progressive foundations' of up-bringing, and faith is something given in the heart not created by anyone individual outlooking. Rather; it is with faith and restraint that I try to hold firm to my faith, be them expressed openly and or be them hidden from view, within my own bounds' of home life. It sometimes' is by means' of appropriation not always' convenient to outreach by means' of faith regulation, but with time of reassurance that we mean no harm to co-existing with 99% of humanity, who wish to reside in a state of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment