Sunday 18 April 2010

The world of film and the masters' of psychology

Knowing?

Knowing what, if I have never seen the film before.

The masters' of psychology and how to swing the mind to your advantage.

Truth or falsity?

By subjecting the brain to a certain amount of instigation and interrogation, it is easy to manipulate the mind into subconscious agreement and or submissiveness.

Now I am no fool, 50% into, 50% of what is my reality, the reality, and of what is your falsity and manipulation.

How?

How do I keep my heart pure from social illness and degradation when everybody else falls' victim to the pier pressures and subconscious bulling of what manipulates the mind into subconscious agreement, as so to make the individual appear to be transgressing into lies' and or corrupting, what is then stated as the moving truth of Allah's written ordination of events', the truth without interference, of what you claim has been subjected from a film, of what I have never seen previous.

How?

It is the ability to keep the heart clean from manipulation, and the ability to subject the heart to the separation of the mind, so even though all you guys' try to lower the faith of my heart by subjection of punishments' and series' of extreme testing, the like of what you yourselves' would never be able to handle, as in regards to stamina and psychology without falling victim to a crazed state of loonies.

It is such a state of the heart, that during any particular time and or period in the day, my heart feels' the Love of God and shares the closeness of that love, as so to, say, my heart speaks' to my mind, with the feelings' and emotions' of love that draws myself closer to the presence of Allah.

How?

If Allah Loves' an individual for truthfulness and honesty, and adherence, then no amount of subjection of trials' will loosen that tie.

Why?

Because that person has been such in a state of continal worship, in regards' to mannerisms in life and spiritual closeness of what ceals' the bondment of love between the creator and the created, that the ties' of love and bondment, will protect that individual from the trails' of those who disbelieve in the call to goodness of Godly worship.

What worship?

The worship of one God.

And shell I tell you another thing?

You don't like what I write, because you know you have manipulate events' as so to, make myself appear,what I am not, but of what I am.

Because you have been studying me since a very small child, so it is easy for you to try to simulate a state of untruth, as so to, sustain your own state of delusion, and therefore convincing everybody, that the fact is, You have manipulated my psychology, of what is your fortey anyway, and being in a hidden position always' has an upper advantage.

It is without doubt, that if I continue to write the last book of translation, it will subsequently destroy all the existing religions' so therefore it is without doubt that you must stop the finality of the last forthcoming dictory of coding of prophetic scripts'.

I have two views' on this.

I can continue, of what will guarantee me, my status as a .......something something, of what you don't need to know, in regards to..................

So now I have to deal with, jealousy and hatred and is there anything else you would like to tell me?

Oh yes, and a great sense of sulking.

No comments:

Post a Comment