Wednesday 28 April 2010

Politics, my own personal opinion

I believe in god's set laws' of codes of conduct and nothing more.

1. Politics is a coded system where by people have a choice over what policies are implemented in their society and or environment.

2. If Muslims' believe that a certain party of policies will improve their condition under the oppression of a different political party, then it is Halal to vote.

3. However, I believe that governments' do whatever they wish anyhow and voting doesn't make a difference, but that's' my own personal opinion.

4. You can not ask someone who has strong religious principles', who believes' that the word of God is the final laws of codes' that people should live by, to vote, it is just not acceptable. I have never voted and I probably never will.

5. And another thing, anything under English law that is said in jest, via my previous statements' on Browns' Blunder, is just that, jest, and is permissible under the laws set by the official governments code of conduction.

6. However, if Muslims' strongly believe that a certain party will bring them an easier lifestyle, or the other particular parties are causing oppression then it is allowed for them to vote. But for my own personal opinion on the matter, in regards' to government policies, is that they do what they wish anyhow!. I will not vote.

I have stated in my statements' about the political parties; what I believe to be true, though truth can be falsehood to improve the conditions of peoples' mentalities' and bonding systems'., if this is the case then it is Halal to vote.
It is without doubt for myself the best policies for me to live by, is my own belief in God's system, of what I believe is the ultimate truth.

However if you wish to vote, to improve your condition, and you believe that it will truly make a difference, than it is halal.

No comments:

Post a Comment