Monday 19 April 2010

I will serve under my Husband, my King

Under terms and conditions'

1. No other wife or marriage until I have deceased.

2. He will rein in power of the British colonies', as long as I remain married to him, if such an event arises', as subject of divorce between the two parties of kingship and queenship, I resume power over England and all other lands' that fall under my rein.

3. Any other Queen, there after my departure has to rein as a Muslim Queen and is not subjected to abdicate from the religion otherwise the kingship will fall under the king of rein, in the kingship of Saudi Arabia. And it will be subjected as a trust, in the hands' of Allah's choice of rein. If foul play is found as a cause of death and or instigation to rein over the land, then the land will be subjected for review, as to who is next in line, of trust and honesty, the best of linage from Saudi.

4. All other religion will be able to reside in Britain, on the terms' that they are passed through generations' rather then propagated through the land, apart from the reining religion of Islam, adhans' will be called from Masjids' and will not be prohibited. Bells' will be prohibited.

5. Gays' will have to conceal their identity, as a lesser form of propagation, if there after they are found to be hosting their identity and propagating it in public they will be subjected to punishments' of what will be negotiated with my husband.

6. There will be no underhanded and or interference of my children and their subject of growth into adulthood, they will be raised as virginal Queens'.

7. Sons' will be subjected to condition, under my husband terms.

8. This contract remains' under my authority and is subject to change and renewal, if I see fit to alter it in future events' of deplorable acts'.

9. More will be added in regards to other religious ordinations such as abortion and martial status, etc etc. I will reserve the right to use my powers of authority of rein at any particular time I choose. I will be a reining Queen under the Kingship of my husband, however if I see him failing I will resume fall power of rein, and will reserve my authority to do so, and these terms' will be subject to my authority and any other Queen there after myself, will not be able to alter them.

10. Abortion will be allowed, at a ten week gestation period, there after, only in very special circumstances' will a further two weeks' be permitted.


11. Marital ties' will resume, and consummation will be permitted there after.

12. There will be no marriage between same sex coupling, it goes against all doctrines of faith, and anything that permits' such acts' has been manipulated by other corrupted powers'.

13. There will be an allowance of four hours', for mothers' that have committed to adoptions, to allow for a final decree, and a further four months and ten days', to take a final decision, after that period there will be no other contact, unless stated between the two parties' as subjected to contract of terms of conditions.

14. Race related abuses' will be dealt with appropriately.

15. There will be an immediate reduction in materials' used for excessive packaging.

16. Tax rates' need to be lowered, as so to, start a fresh form of economics. The lower the prices' go, the better for renewal of business profits' and open door opportunities'.

No comments:

Post a Comment