Monday 16 May 2011

Suret Al Furgan

Or

The Distinction Of Character (explanation, also meaning 'Prophetic Representative' Plural, meaning more then one ' chosen for their unique-humbling-characteristics')

Meaning: Controlling the inner desire, rising above and or over, rising above the desires of temptations'

I just finished Suret Al Furgan


I am just about to pray the two rakeets' (for my own individual slander and or other failings')

What is this? A purification of the internal soul....... what are the rules for that, in the maps of ryon, can you remember.....and make your hot line orders for you publications of limited additions', dont forget, the next additions will be copy-righted, under Islamic shariah. Meaning, the first set under this game discription, will be a first rendition, or print, there after, they will gointo mainstream print and repeat.....

Is this, going to go on a repeat prescription then?

You tell me.

I am off to pay my two sunnah prayers'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment