Wednesday 18 May 2011

As for hospital cohesion's, I am not looking and or interest in self promotion of millions of pounds' of insurances and or in claims for unpaid insurances; that will only incurre self indulgences' and or other self queenships' of interest, I am looking for correspondences' of negotiations...and that, this is the matter at hand, and other hospital employees should stop suggesting and or implying that I take up my own case' reference in a compensation bid, when I have clearly stated my wishes' in regards to all these matters addressed.

And that I clearly know, as a representing councilor of solicitor status, that there are always pro and cons to every affiliation, and that, in that, I have happened to be and or fallen victim to some of the Mal-practices'....I will state again, I do not wish for and or take to court in awe of liability, of what wouldn't be hard for me to do....I have other interests'.

No comments:

Post a Comment