Friday 13 May 2011

And all those that know me, keep asking for me to cater for them, its a lot to be asking for....I can only do my best....

So before I go any further

Great Ormond Street has made a request for baby clothes and knitted wear for smaller fragile babies'.....newly items most desired.

The tinker yards in Brixton have made a request, that I mention them.... as they are in need of work and they are in the process of helping the youth off the streets', by part time employments, when they can, its not official, but some kids have nowhere to go, coming from broken homes'........and disfunctional parents'....

So out of compassion they employ and train the youth , in partnerships' of unauthorised apprenticeships'...of what hasn't gone unnoticed and is highly appreciated.

I need gifts to be sent to the Swan tavern in Surbiton, surrey, whereby they can be passed on to a life time career, at a request of one person who has suffered tremendously under restrictive care of handicap and other family obligatory ties of hardships'......loses' and high detah relations of saddnesses.

I need also, same gift values to be sent to the lady who lost her niece, in a murder case....in the same location...the staff members and or local people will know who to pass these donational items to.

I also need the closet care home to this location to be sent donations', for the care of the elderly....as there are known associations of elderly people and unique friend-family ties'......of household....unification projects', who reside under the care of this institution....

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment